Delivering new digital technology solutions is hard. That is why gravity9 was born. We help organisations deliver transformative digital solutions by combining our deep understanding of new and emerging technologies with experience delivering complex enterprise solutions for some of the worlds largest companies. We were born in 2018 and are just getting started.
We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic Front-end Lead with a keen interest in current technology and engineering. Using your experience in CSS, React.js & Node.js, you will be involved in the design and implementation of modern front end applications that are transforming industries. You will take an active part in team discussions and code reviews and you will work collaboratively with your colleagues to identify, prioritise and deliver features which bring value to our clients.
We believe small, multi-disciplinary teams are most effective in delivering complex change. As such, we are looking for someone with a collaborative mindset who is happy to be flexible and take on different responsibilities over the lifetime of our projects.
· Experience leading a front-end team, mentoring team members
· Strong proficiency in CSS
· Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles including hooks
· Familiarity with modern front-end tools (eg. Webpack)
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical design
· Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English (working directly with UK/US based clients)
Nice to have:
· Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
· Experience working with design systems
· Knowledge of modern authentication mechanisms, such as JWT, OAuth 2.0, OpenId Connect
· Experience working directly with UI/UX designers on creating UI
· Development methodologies: Familiarity with agile working and test-driven development. Use of Git and JIRA
For more information about working at gravity9 please go to www.gravity9.co.