Delivering new digital technology solutions is hard. That is why gravity9 was born. We help organisations deliver transformative digital solutions by combining our deep understanding of new and emerging technologies with experience delivering complex enterprise solutions for some of the worlds largest companies. We were born in 2018 and are just getting started.
We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic Infrastructure engineer with a decent understanding of Terraform. Using your experience of creating and maintaining small- and large-scale project you will be involved in the design and implementation of secure and scalable cloud infrastructure. You will take an active role in maintaining and creating infrastructure as code, working closely with development teams.
In this role, beside IaC, you will be involved in writing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines and you will get an opportunity to broaden your knowledge in many aspects of DevOps practices.
We believe small, multi-disciplinary teams are most effective in delivering complex change. As such, we are looking for someone with a collaborative mindset who is happy to be flexible and take on different responsibilities over the lifetime of our projects.
This role will suit a highly capable engineer with at least five years’ experience working with Cloud infrastructure.
Skills and experience must include:
● Expert knowledge of Terraform
● Experience in configuration of complex CI / CD pipelines in e.g. Jenkins, Travis, Azure DevOps, etc
● Experience working with Azure or AWS
● Experience with log collection and analysis and monitoring tools
● Experience with Git
● Demonstrable experience of creating, managing, and monitoring geographically distributed platforms
● Experience in Docker and/or Kubernetes
Key attributes and behaviours to succeed in this role will be:
● Delivery focus - strong analysis and problem-solving skills. Ability to evaluate, design and implement effective solutions. Flexibility to adapt skills to a spectrum of client engagements, use cases and modes of change delivery.
● Exemplary standards of personal integrity and respect for others – professional approach to all aspects of client engagement and collaborative team working, able to quickly build relationships based on trust and transparency. Strong presentation and written and verbal communication are essential given the client facing nature of the role.
● Value driven - Creative thinking, with aptitude for innovation and strong desire to exceed client expectations.
● Energy – positive attitude and determination to learn and succeed.
For more information about working at gravity9 please go to www.gravity9.co.