Junior IT Recruiter
Delivering new digital technology solutions is hard. That is why gravity9 was born. We help organisations deliver transformative digital products by combining our deep understanding of new and emerging technologies with experience delivering complex enterprise solutions for some of the world’s largest companies. We were born in 2018 and are just getting started.
We are looking fora smart, enthusiastic Junior IT Recruiter with a keen interest in modern sourcing techniques and providing outstanding candidate experience. You'll work closely with the Talent Acquisition Partner in order to identify the best talent, put them through the recruitment process and make successful hires. You will be working on various highly technical roles including Software Developer, DevOps Engineer, QA Analyst etc. acrossPoland, UK and USA.
As a Junior IT Recruiter, your responsibilities will include
- Preparing job postings, reviewing applications and sourcing candidates utilizing various channels
- Developing talent pools of qualified candidates
- Scheduling interviews, updating the ATS, keeping clear and detailed records
- Investigating the market in order to ensure usage of all possible recruitment channels
- Participating in weekly meetings with the Business
- Providing great candidate experience
- Contributing to employer branding activities
- Sharing you brilliant ideas and propose process improvements
- At least 1 year of prior IT sourcing experience
- Good spoken and written English
- Proactivity, aim to constantly explore, improve and learn new things
- Great attention to details and orientation to quality
- Good organizational skills, ability to maintain high level of accuracy
- Computer skills in Social Media, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, MS Office and Applicant Tracking Systems (i.e Avature, Taleo)
- Basic knowledge of computer science/IT terms allowing you to understand differences between various IT roles and communicate with candidates effectively
- Passion and empathy for others, which helps you ensure candidates understand & appreciate our company culture and vibe
- Finally, you are an exceptional teammate that has a positive attitude and loves to have fun at work
We help clients accelerate their digital journey.
© 2020 Gravity 9 Solutions Ltd