Delivering new digital technology solutions is hard. That is why gravity9 was born. We help organisations deliver transformative digital products by combining our deep understanding of new and emerging technologies with experience delivering complex enterprise solutions for some of the world’s largest companies. We were born in 2018 and are just getting started.
We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic Senior QA Analyst with a keen interest in current technology and engineering. You'll work independently, while also collaborating with our team of professionals to help develop and execute manual test cases based on a set of technical requirements.
We believe small, multi-disciplinary teams are most effective in delivering complex change. As such, we are looking for someone with a collaborative mindset who is happy to be flexible and take on different responsibilities over the lifetime of our projects.
The first project you will work on will be the development of a greenfield platform for managing US house renting business(including servicing and construction).
This role will suit a Senior QA Analyst with at least 10 years experience in testing. Skills and experience must include:
• Ability to develop test plans, estimate test execution duration and document test results
• Great understanding of QA process, QA procedures and software testing methodologies
• Analytical thinking, allowing to improve testing process, update existing test cases, manage logged issues, but also finding theroot cause of problems and support the development team
• Experience working in an Agile (Scrum, Kanban)environment
• Deep understanding of SDLC
• Experience with testing web applications
• Practical experience with cross-browser and cross-platform testing (desktop, mobile, tablet, PC, Mac)
• Practical experience working on projects in mobile technologies (iOS and Android)
• Proven understanding of web environment, HTML, CSS
• Proven experience testing, integration testing, REST API’s, can prove a practical knowledge of tools like Postman, Jmeter, SoapUI
• Understanding of continuous integration and build process
• Knowledge of BDD (Specflow), JSON, SQL
• Working experience with test automation tools and frameworks for web applications and integration testing, allowing to participate in planning, estimating, building, optimizing and maintenance of automated testing scripts
• Past coding experience (preferably C#)
• Experience with tools and products: Confluence, Jira, AzureDevops, GIT
• Excellent command/highly proficient in spoken and written English (working directly with UK/US based clients)