Delivering new digital technology solutions is hard. That is why Gravity 9 was born. We help organisations deliver transformative digital products by combining our deep understanding of new and emerging technologies with experience delivering complex enterprise solutions for some of the world’s largest companies. We were born in 2018 and are just getting started.
We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic QA engineer with a keen interest in current technology and engineering. You'll work independently, while also collaborating with our team of professionals to help develop, execute manual and automated test cases based on a set of technical requirements.
We believe small, multi-disciplinary teams are most effective in delivering complex change. As such, we are looking for someone with a collaborative mindset who is happy to be flexible and take on different responsibilities over the lifetime of our projects.
Role requirements and experience
This role will suit a QA Engineer with at least six years experience in testing. Skills and experience must include:
- Experience with test automation and automation frameworks
- Proven experience working with Selenium WebDriver and BDD frameworks
- Experience writing tests in C#, Nunit, SpecFlow
- Familiarity with REST API and tools like: JMeter, Postman, Swagger
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English (working directly with UK/US based clients)
- Use of Git and JIRA / Azure DevOps
Role requirements – soft skills
Key attributes and behaviours to succeed in this role will be:
- Delivery focus - strong analysis and problem-solving skills. Ability to evaluate, design and implement effective solutions. Flexibility to adapt skills to a spectrum of client engagements, use cases and modes of change delivery.
- Exemplary standards of personal integrity and respect for others – professional approach to all aspects of client engagement and collaborative team working, able to quickly build relationships based on trust and transparency. Strong presentation and written and verbal communication are essential given the client facing nature of the role.
- Value driven - Creative thinking, with aptitude for innovation and strong desire to exceed client expectations.
- Energy – positive attitude and determination to learn and succeed.
For more information about working at Gravity 9 please go to www.gravity9.co.