Delivering new digital technology solutions is hard. That is why Gravity 9 was born. We help organisations deliver transformative digital products by combining our deep understanding of new and emerging technologies with experience delivering complex enterprise solutions for some of the worlds largest companies. We were born in 2018 and are just getting started.
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner for our Krakow office to manage our full-cycle recruiting processes. The role is responsible for the sourcing, assessing and securing of great talent for Gravity 9.
Working closely with Hiring Managers the key responsibilities for the role include:
- Sourcing of candidates through job boards, recruitment agencies and direct headhunting
- Screen CV’s and applications and update candidates on hiring processes
- Interview candidates over the phone and in person
- Negotiate employment agreements and salaries with potential recruits
- Updating Applicant Tracking System and job boards
- Research and implement new ways of sourcing/attracting candidates through events, meetups and other ideas
Role requirements and experience
This role will suit an experienced recruiter. Skills and experience should include:
- 5-10yrs experience in recruitment with a strong understanding of recruitment processes, practices and systems
- Demonstrable experience of candidate sourcing and marketing tactics to identify candidates
- Confident in candidate assessment and offer negotiation
- Proven experience recruiting in the IT and specifically software development industry
- Strong stakeholder management
- Strong communication skills. Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English and Polish (working directly with UK and Poland based teams)
Key attributes and behaviours to succeed in this role will be:
- Great Ambassador – be a superb advocate and representative, internally and externally, for Gravity 9
- Strong consultant - good at listening and asking questions. Ability to see issues from different perspectives and communicate well
- Exemplary standards of personal integrity and respect for others – professional approach to all aspects of interactions with stakeholders and collaborative team working, able to quickly build relationships based on trust and transparency
- Value driven - creative thinking, with aptitude for innovation and strong desire to exceed expectations
- Energy – positive attitude and determination to learn and succeed
For more information about working at Gravity 9 please go to www.gravity9.co.