Location: FullyRemote, Ireland/UK/Poland
We've started on a journey delivering user centric experience design for global enterprise organisations. The work continues to grow and so, we are looking fora mide-level UX Designer to join our team and take ownership of creating better new experiences.
This role will suit you if you are…
… an enthusiastic ux or product designer
…looking to show and grow your skills with large accounts
… self motivated and wanting to shape your own work to deliver production ready UX
… driven by seeing your work implemented
… someone who enjoys collaboration and the benefits working directly with UI Engineers to get the most from your designs
We are looking for an experienced, UX Designer hungry to design and implement their best UX and UI. The job involves working on a multi-channel, multi-platform design program.
· UX (primary) and UI (secondary)
· Responsive web app design development
· Projects: Product and services
· Understand user needs and generate service delivery concepts, from sketch to high fidelity designs
· Prototype to sell your story, gather feedback and iterate
· Comfortable working within a cross disciplined team - e.g. Product Managers, Business Analysts, Research, Development etc.
· Advantageous if you know: Design system development (sketch, DSM, Storybook etc)
· Designing UX and aesthetic interfaces at every level of complexity
· Creating use cases and information architecture
· Cooperating closely with the Development Team
· Daily standups with the Product Team
· Participating in client demos
· A portfolio of sites, services or products showcasing your skills and contribution to improving UX
· The ability to design for consumer facing web products, services or ecommerce
· Experience in designing for mobile (native and web-based)
· A good grasp of wire framing and production in Sketch
· A holistic approach to design - and understand how UX impacts across processes
· You are comfortable working within a cross disciplined team - e.g. Product Managers, Business Analysts, Development etc.
· Detail focused - deliver designs by working with the Engineering team and driving a high quality end product.
LOGIC – that willi dentify and rapidly deliver user’s needs? MAGIC – that creates opportunities for moments of delight and creativity in the delivery of digital applications?
These are some of the questions we consider as a team when working on placing human needs at the heart of digital services. At gravity9, we believe small, multi-disciplinary, teams of highly talented individuals produce the most exciting and effective results. As such, we are looking for someone with a collaborative mindset to complement our expanding UX practice.
We understand that traditional ways of working are not for everyone, so we offer flexible arrangements that include options for how you work.
For more information about working at gravity9 please go to www.gravity9.co.