We've started on a journey delivering user-centric experience design for global enterprise organisations. The work continues to grow and so, we are looking fora Junior UX Designer to join our team and take ownership of creating better new experiences.
This role will suit you if you are…
● an enthusiastic UX or product designer
● experienced with design systems
● experienced at production and handing over your designs to developers
● looking to show and grow your skills with a large account
● self-motivated and want to shape your own work to deliver production-ready UX
● driven by seeing your work implemented
● someone who enjoys collaboration and the benefits of working directly with UI Engineers to get the most from your designs
We are looking for an experienced, UX Designer hungry to design and implement their best UX and UI. The job involves working on a multi-channel, multi-platform design program.
● UX and UI design and production
● Responsive web app design development
● Projects: Product and services
● Translate product owner and end-user needs
● Generate delivery concepts, from high fidelity designs
● Prototype to sell your story, gather feedback, and iterate
● Comfortable working within a cross-disciplined team - e.g. Product Managers, Business Analysts, Research, Development, etc.
● Need to know: Design system development (sketch, DSM, Storybook)
As a UX Designer, your responsibilities will include
● Design production, growing an existing design style
● Designing UX and aesthetic interfaces at every level of complexity
● Producing UX designs and prototypes
● Cooperating closely with the Development Team
● Daily standups with the Product Team
● Participating in client demos
We would like to see from you
● A portfolio of sites, services, or products showcasing your skills and contribution to improving UX
● The ability to design for consumer-facing web products, services or e-commerce
● Experience in designing for mobile (native and web-based)
● A good grasp of wireframing and production in Sketch
● A holistic approach to design - and understand how UX impacts across processes
● You are comfortable working within a cross-disciplined team - e.g. Product Managers, Business Analysts, Development etc.
● Detail-focused - deliver designs by working with the Engineering team and driving a high-quality end product.
LOGIC – that will identify and rapidly deliver user’s needs? MAGIC – that creates opportunities for moments of delight and creativity in the delivery of digital applications?
These are some of the questions we consider as a team when working on placing human needs at the heart of digital services. At gravity9, we believe small, multi-disciplinary, teams of highly talented individuals produce the most exciting and effective results. As such, we are looking for someone with a collaborative mindset to complement our expanding UX practice.
We understand that traditional ways of working are not for everyone, so we offer flexible arrangements that include options for how you work.
For more information about working at gravity9 please go to www.gravity9.co.